Learn how to apply content strategy to customer journeys, enriching one of the best-known service design deliverables with critically important new layers.
Customers expect today’s services to provide a continuous experience across channels and touchpoints. Content plays a crucial role in accomplishing this goal. It needs to be consistent no matter what channel it is conveyed in. Content strategy helps to achieve this consistency, yet is often overlooked in service design engagements. This masterclass will teach you how service design projects can benefit from the application of elements of content strategy, and will give hands-on experience on how content journeys fulfil that role. In this masterclass format, facilitators will build on an already successful workshop given several times in the Netherlands, giving more hands-on experience to attendees, in a more intimate setting.
Learn more about her
- Who should attend?
- Service designers
- Content strategists
- Copywriters and editors
- CX-and UX-strategists
- What topics will be covered?
- Introduction to content strategy and content design
- Why service design and content strategy should work hand-in- hand
- Benefits of content strategy applied to service design
- The anatomy of a content journey
- What are the activities?
- Presentation on content strategy, content design, content types, and their application in customer journeys
- In break-out teams, create a content journey for a multichannel service
- Share results and insights
- What will people take away?
- Understand the importance of content strategy to omnichannel services
- Understand the benefits of mapping content into customer journeys
- Hands on experience and instructions for how to map and analyse a content journey
The Masterclass will take place on 26 October, from 09:00-13:00 at Rode Hoed in Amsterdam.